Catholic Charities of Steuben is building communities that care for all people. Our services empower people to enrich their quality of life from the foundations of access to resources and opportunities, healthy family functioning, healthy child development, and freedom from substance dependency.
The Kinship Family and Youth service priority for Catholic Charities of Steuben helps families develop the capacities for healthy family functioning and promotes healthy child development.
The Substance Free Living service priority for Catholic Charities of Steuben reduces the prevalence of substance abuse and its negative consequences in the population of the area served.
News and Announcements
- Turning Point Fed Thousands of Steuben County Neighbors this Thanksgiving
- Turning Point Thanks A L Blades for Holiday Food Drive Donation
- Hornell Elks Lodge #364 Donates $1,500 to Hornell Food Pantries
- Catholic Charities of Steuben Recognizes Unity in Community at Annual Awards Dinner
- Turning Point Now Offers Unlimited Bus Tokens to Connect People on Medicaid with Medical Appointments