HOW TO ACCESS FOOD IF YOU’RE IN NEED:
If you are in need of food, PLEASE USE the Food Bank of the Southern Tier Food Finder link and use your local pantry FIRST. Turning Point is here for you, if all the food pantries are closed in your town. The Food Bank list is updated daily with a list of food pantries available in towns.
FOOD BANK OF THE SOUTHERN TIER FOOD DISTRIBUTION The Food Bank is holding Community Food Distributions which can serve several hundred households IN NEED at one distribution. The Community Food Distributions will be centrally located in each of the six counties they serve. Read the latest on DATES & LOCATIONS: https://www.foodbankst.org/covid-19-updates/
Hornell: Monday-Friday (9-12 and 1-4) by appointment only. Please call the Hornell office to make an appointment for pick up during these hours. 607-324-3457
Bath: The pantry is open for PICK UP ONLY and you must have an appointment. Call Monday-Thursday between 9-12 and 1-4, and Fridays 9-11:45am to set up your appointment. 607-776-8085
HEALTHY FAMILIES STEUBEN Are you pregnant or have a baby under three months of age? If so, contact Healthy Families Steuben today to learn more about services available to support you and your family. During the COVID-19 pandemic, all services are being offered virtually for the safety of participants and staff. To learn more about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Allie Whaley at (607) 368-2714.
2-1-1 HELPLINE 2-1-1 Helpline is a resource that County residents can call, text, or chat for referral service and updated information. People that have urgent Social Services, Mental Health, or Public Health needs to contact the 2-1-1 Helpline. www.211helpline.org
For general COVID-19 Questions please refer to the CDC Website at http://www.cdc.gov/
Get Our Newsletter
The Kinship Family and Youth service priority for Catholic Charities of Steuben helps families develop the capacities for healthy family functioning and promotes healthy child development.
The Substance Free Living service priority for Catholic Charities of Steuben reduces the prevalence of substance abuse and its negative consequences in the population of the area served.
News and Announcements
- Turning Point and Local Community Partners Worked Together To Assist Preston Avenue Families Affected by Fire
- Steuben Prevention Coalition Receives Edith Saxton Fund Grant Award
- Turning Point Thanks Bath Simmons Rockwell Employees for Large Food Pantry Donation
- Volunteers Needed for Turning Point
- Announcing New Turning Point Location in Painted Post
- Healthy Families Steuben, a Healthy Families America Site, Accredited for Quality Service by Prevent Child Abuse America
- Turning Point Now Offers Unlimited Bus Tokens to Connect People on Medicaid with Medical Appointments