Catholic Charities of Steuben is building communities that care for all people. Our services empower people to enrich their quality of life from the foundations of access to resources and opportunities, healthy family functioning, healthy child development, and freedom from substance dependency.
The Kinship Family and Youth service priority for Catholic Charities of Steuben helps families develop the capacities for healthy family functioning and promotes healthy child development.
The Substance Free Living service priority for Catholic Charities of Steuben reduces the prevalence of substance abuse and its negative consequences in the population of the area served.
News and Announcements
- Steuben Prevention Coalition Receives Edith Saxton Fund Grant Award
- Turning Point Thanks Bath Simmons Rockwell Employees for Large Food Pantry Donation
- Volunteers Needed for Turning Point
- Announcing New Turning Point Location in Painted Post
- Healthy Families Steuben, a Healthy Families America Site, Accredited for Quality Service by Prevent Child Abuse America
- Turning Point Now Offers Unlimited Bus Tokens to Connect People on Medicaid with Medical Appointments