Basic Needs Counselors can help people:
- Get connected to health insurance
- Find a primary care physician or other doctor
- Prepare for your doctor visit
- Coordinate transportation
- Accompany you to your doctor appointment
- Provide health counseling based on an assessment measure called a Patient Activation Measure
Need to Know
Locations and Contact Information
Turning Point Bath
23 Liberty St.
Bath, NY 14810
Hours: Appointments available during regular work hours M – F, 9 a.m. – Noon and 1 – 4:30 p.m. Evening appointments available upon request.
Turning Point Corning
Hours: Appointments available and walk-ins welcome.
Turning Point Hornell
20 Elm St., Suite 2
Hornell, NY 14843
Hours: Appointments available during regular working hours M – F, 9 a.m. – Noon and 1 – 4:30 p.m. Evening appointments available upon request.
Steuben County Rural Ministry
34 W. Main St.
Canisteo, NY 14823
Hours: M/W/F 9 a.m. – Noon
None. We even offer free coffee!
How to Enroll
Call our office or come in during office hours. We are also mobile! Please see the calendar below to visit us at any of our mobile sites.
|Turning Point Mobile Sites|