Steuben Council on Addictions
As a result of Steuben Council on Addictions’ science and research-based education and programming:
- 98% of youth enrolled report engaging in positive decision making that leads to improved, responsible, and healthy behaviors especially in the targeted areas of: substance use/abuse, sexual activity, bullying, and criminal behavior.
- 60% of adults have abided by treatment plans and have adjusted their lifestyles to support sobriety.
Bath Area Hope for Youth
91% of students enrolled in Bath Area Hope for Youth’s individual and small-group prevention counseling program demonstrated:
- Measurable reductions in student behavior problems
- Increased school attendance
- Improved academic performance
- Improved self-esteem
- Increased family connection
Community Residence and Supportive Living Programs
Improves critical physical and behavioral health outcomes among the Substance Use Disorder population in Steuben County, reducing hospital admissions. The following practices help this to take place:
- Residents take an active role in their health, personal fitness, and well-being.
- 100% of residents link with primary health care providers within 7 days of admission, a substance abuse provider, and (if needed) with mental health services while residing in our programs.
- 100% of residents participate in some type of community service to give back while they are involved in our programs.