The Supportive Living program is a 12 scattered bed OASAS licensed program with the average length of stay between 6 – 18 months.
- a diagnosis of alcohol related or psychoactive substance related use disorder
- homeless in a living environment not considered conducive to recovery
- in need of continued treatment i.e. outpatient
- the individual does not require 24 hour a day on-site supervision by clinical staff
- the individual requires the peer support of fellow residents to maintain abstinence
Need to Know
Locations and Contact Information
6251 County Route 64, Suite 102
Hornell, NY 14810
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Please contact us.
How to Enroll
Residents are referred by other OASAS licensed programs.